Since everyone in Manhattan brunches on Sunday, I thought I would share my opinion on some of the hot spots I have been to so far. My friends and I have started a ritual of trying a new place every Sunday so we can share our experiences with everyone. I will try and remember the highs and lows of each place. Enjoy!
• The food arrived in 10 minutes after placing our order.
• The food was hot and delicious.
• I ordered a Peach Bellini and it was excellent.
• The waiters were friendly and attentive.
• Décor was lovely.
• Waited 45 minutes to be seated.
• Crowded and loud.
• After ordering a Bellini ($10) it was only filled half way.
• VERY small portions for what the dishes cost.
• Fun atmosphere.
• Everyone was from Australia and super friendly.
• Food was excellent and arrived within 15 minutes of ordering.
• Unlimited Mimosas (delicious).
• VERY cheap.
• Great for large parties because you can make a reservation.
• Waited hours to be seated because they sit you in shifts.
• Service was a little slow on refills.
• Extremely crowded and noisy.
• Food was delicious and served large portions.
• Price was decent for such a popular place.
• Only waited 10 minutes on a crowded day.
• Waiters were friendly.
• Very small restaurant.
• Service was a little slow.